„PARK HOTEL SIAULIAI“ RULES AND REGULATIONS
Arrival and departure:
- Guests can check-in at the hotel from 4:00 p.m. on the day of arrival.
- Guests are required to show photo identification and payment card upon check-in.
- Upon check-in at the hotel reception, the guest receives the room key(s), which he/she returns prior to check-out, after making sure that all services have been paid for. If the room key(s) is lost or damaged, the guest must pay a penalty fee of 20 euros.
- Guests must check out by 12:00 on the day of departure.
- Please inform the reception if you wish a later check-out. The extension will be given depending on availability.
- Hotel guests can pay for services by advance transfer, cash (Euros), payment card – VISA, Master Card, or Maestro.
- These rules determine the duties and rights of hotel guests when using hotel services and guest service procedures.
- These rules are for all hotel guests and everyone is required to follow them.
- Responsibility for children under the age of 16 and disabled persons’ health, safety, appropriate behavior, and compliance with these rules are assumed by parents or accompanying adults.
- Each guest, upon checking in, confirms that she/he has read these rules and that they explained them to any person arriving with him/her. Guests agree to follow hotel rules. The person named in the booking and signing of the Agreement is responsible for compliance with the rules of all guests and occupants on the Premises during the term of occupancy.
- The person registered at the hotel is responsible for the consequences of not knowing or not following these rules.
- Services are not provided to persons who do not agree to follow hotel rules.
- To ensure the safety of the Hotel’s guests and property, the Hotel’s common areas and the outdoor territory are equipped with video surveillance cameras.
- Guests of the hotel must compensate for any loss or damage to the property of the hotel and to third parties affected by themselves or any person for whom they are responsible in accordance with the procedure established by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania. The amount of compensation fee for the damage will be determined indisputably by the hotel administration.
- The administration has the right to evict persons from the room if they do not comply with and violate the hotel’s rules. Disputes are resolved through negotiations, and in case of failure – according to the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The Hotel has the right not to allow persons whose behavior is inappropriate, may disturb the peace of other guests, or threaten their safety. If necessary, the police or security service is going to be called.
- Hotel guests coming with pets must inform the hotel prior to arrival. The hotel charges an additional fee for pets; the pet owner is responsible for their pet(s) and agrees to cover the possible damage.
- Hotel guests are required to inform the hotel administration about any technical malfunctions or improper service quality, otherwise, the hotel is not responsible for it.
- Hours of rest are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. (local time). If you are disturbed by other guests, please contact the reception.
- Rooms are cleaned daily, from 8 am to 4 pm, when the guest(s) is not in the room. The maid will change the towels only if it is left on the floor. Bed sheets are changed once every three days unless the guests require a different schedule.
- Always lock valuables away out of sight in the hotel room safe. The hotel is not responsible for any of the Guest’s personal belongings.
- Hotel guests must follow the fire safety rules (you can find a guide in the hotel room).
- The Hotel administration has the right to enter the guest room in case of danger to the safety of the guest (s) and/or the threat of damage to their property.
- The administration has the right to come into the room and move personal belongings to a secured storage room if the Guest does not check- out for any type of reason after 2:00 p.m. It is not applied if the Guest asked for a late check-out.
- For the guest who has not vacated the room before 2:00 pm and when it is not possible to contact him, or when the guest maliciously does not pay for the provided services and does not vacate the room at the request of the administration, the administration has the right, without going to court, to evict the guest(s) by force – to enter the room and move belongings to other room of the hotel.
- Only guests registered at the reception may sleep in the rooms. Unregistered guests may visit the hotel from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. If your guest stays at the hotel after 10:00 pm, an additional charge applies. You can learn about the amount of such charge by calling our reception.
- Park Hotel Siauliai follows the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts regulating the procedure for the collection, processing, and storage of personal data in the process of collection, processing, and storage of the data and information provided the guest (s).
- To move furniture in the room (applies to sofas, beds, wardrobes, cupboards, and tables), take them to common areas, another room or outside without the permission of the hotel administration.
- To leave children and incapacitated/reduced persons unattended in the rooms and public areas of the hotel. Parents /accompanying persons must ensure their safety at the hotel
- To use the spa area and leisure room for children up to 16 years old without adult attention.
- To use the gym for younger than 14 years old age children.
- Smoking is prohibited in the rooms and public areas of the hotel. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a fine of 100 euros.
- Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, and drugs are strictly prohibited on hotel premises.